Note: Pictures are in process of being updated with the new look and feel. The advice on using Janars has been updated. Any questions, please reach out via the widget on the bottom right of the screen.
As a participant
As a new participant to Janars, you will have been invited by a facilitator or lead to join a team in an interplay.
The facilitator or lead will organize meetings and invite you. You’ll receive email notifications:
You'll be asked to participate in conversations by:
- Engaging in discussions
- Providing answers to questions
- Voting, scoring and ranking ideas, answers, and topic to help set priorities and make decisions as a team
- Provide your agreement or disagreement to the final output of facilitated conversations
As a facilitator or lead
You invite participants to interplays
- You can add new people to Janars or you can search for people you have worked with before.
You kick-off interplays, lead conversations and capture answers (when the card is distributed to you).
You can assign yourself as a facilitator or lead. And you can make other a facilitator or lead (one at a time), and then you loose facilitator/lead rights in editing of the cards (except you have access to the interplay edit and can also switch the person who is the facilitator or lead).
- As a facilitator, you may facilitate the conversation and provide content when documenting the facilitated conversation.
- Leads are facilitators and also provide input just as participants.