Pre-steps to participation
As a participant, you've received and accepted your invite. You've logged in. You're on the interplay list page. You see the interplay you're invited to participate in. You click on the active card action and open up the card.
Key parts of the Janars Interface
This show the series of cards in the interplay that are in-progress, done or closed. It is organized by stage with one or many cards per stage. The refresh button brings in the next card if available, when you have completed your task.
There are a series of interfaces that are presented in the centre. The above is the data capture screen for you as a participant. When you've completed entering the data, you have two options:
- Click "Add" button to create another record - it is useful to focus on one topic across this data set.
- Click "Check" button - this will mark the record as done. When all participants are done. the card is then complete. Then the flow moves to the next card.
For more details of different interfaces and instructions around these, please click here.
3 views of the right panel - header questions, interplay data (instructions,...) and the event history. The panels here vary based on the interface presented in the centre.
- The first tab is a list of header questions. These serve different purposes. In this specific situation, they ask self-reflective questions (not to be shared) to help participants start the process of providing their retrospective input.
- The second tab provide information about the interplay and the card - most importantly it is where the instructions are. The facilitator can edit these before the interplay starts.
- The third tab is the event history. It does not show details about the answers provided. If the facilitator has the card configured for names hidden or shown, this will reflect in whether the event history shows names or not.