Participant invite process
The facilitator will invite you:
- You've worked together - you are sent a link in email to the interplay and card. You will see the interplay in the interplay when you login.
- You've worked within other leads or facilitators (or may be you are a facilitator or lead yourself). - Then you are sent a link in email to the interplay and card. You will see the interplay in the interplay when you login.
- If you are new, you will be send an invite to sign up
The email and sign-up
The sign-up email will look something like this, it acknowledge all the details regarding the interplay you have been invited for :
- To accept the invitation you need to click on "SignUp" you will be redirected to the page where you need to set your password to complete the registration process.
- once the registration is done you will be redirected to login page where you need to enter your email address and the newly set password.
- After you logged in you will be able to see the list of interplays and do the related activities
- By any means you were not expecting this email you can click on "Sorry can't" button which will acknowledge the facilitator to change the participant.
- if you have trouble related to login or at your sign-up process you can reach out at our live chat support or write us at email@example.com.
Accessing the interplay
Once you log in you will see the interplay you've been invited for. View active card and look for the instructions on the right hand panel. See link for More details on interplay list